Cutting and Coring
Our slab saws cut through concrete floors and both concrete or asphalt driveways.
When compared to jack-hammering floor sawing is quick and efficient.
Our saws are capable of cutting to a depth of 12 inches.
We have a wide range of saws to accommodate a variety of cutting applications.
- Cutting an alley scraper groove (see our grooving page for more information)
- Cutting a trench for water or electrical lines
- Control joints
Our wall mounted track system provides fast and accurate cutting.
Powered by a hydraulics we can cut up to 15 inches from one side.
- Windows and doors Manure pit modification
- Renovations and additions
When renovating existing buildings or while building a new one it is sometimes necessary to have a hole added through a concrete wall or floor.
We can core holes from 1/2 inch to 16 inches in any direction or at any angle and accommodate almost any concrete thickness.
- Manure pit modification for pumps and drains
- Adding new water lines or drains
- Adding new posts for gates
When a short wall or "curb" is needing to be cut shorter or removed flush, conventional tools may not be enough.
We have developed a quick and efficient way of modifying or removing existing curbs.
- Lowering a head locker wall
- Changing the height of the curb in a freestanding stall alley
- Removing a curb flush with the floor with no need to jackhammer and re-pour new cement.
Image already added
Image already added
Cutting expansion joints for new construction
Flush cutting dividing wall in manure pit
Removing wall for new milk tank
Coring hole for new manure pump
Coring hole for water drainage in parlor
Removing top of curb for greater cow comfort
Alley Scraper Groove
When installing automated alley scrapers a groove is needed down the center of the alley for the length of the barn.
The groove allows the cable, rope, chain or hydraulic track to remain below the surface of the concrete preventing hoof damage and tripping hazards.
It also prevents the scraper head from binding from an uneven load.
We can cut grooves for any alley scraper application from 1 inch for a rope to 5 inches for a hydraulic track.
Benefits of machine cut groove:
- Little down time. We can work with your schedule to insure as little disruption as possible
- Custom dimensions
- Smooth finish for increased life out of your equipment
- We use a laser guided system to insure an accurate and straight groove for optimal operation of your scraping system